Entrance Examination Information
2017 Academic Year Student Recruitment Requirements and Entrance Examination
- July 10, 2016 (Sunday) School Information Session [Sogakudo Concert Hall: Affiliated High School] Overview
12：00～ Receptions [Sogakudo Concert Hall]
12：00～12：40 Campus Tour [Affiliated High School]
12：40～13：10 Wind and Percussion Concert (Wind Music)
*High School/University Collaborative Class Presentation; Planned for [Sogakudo Concert Hall]
13：20～14：20 General Explanation [Sogakudo Concert Hall]
14：30～15：30 Information Session for Each Specialization [Sogakudo Concert Hall: Affiliated High School]
＊Please refrain from voice or video recording in the venue area.
＊No applications are necessary. Please come directly to the venue on the day of the event.
- September 15, 2016 (Thursday): 2017 Academic Year Entrance Examination Music Practical Skill Set Piece Announcements (13:00)
- [Regarding 2016 Academic Year Student Recruitment Requirements] [Composition] [Piano] [String Instruments] [Wind Instruments and Percussion] [Traditional Japanese Music]
- The 2016 Academic Year Student Recruitment Requirements are planned for distribution in late October 2016.
- December 1 (Thursday) – December 5, 2016 (Tuesday) Application Receptions (All Conducted via Mail)
- January 4 (Wednesday) – January 8, 2017 (Sunday) Questionnaire Receptions (All Conducted via Mail)
- January 19, 2017 (Thursday) Entrance Examination Notice
- January 20 (Friday) – January 24, 2017 (Tuesday) Entrance Examination Period
*Please contact the office with inquiries related to the entrance examination. +81-50-5525-2406